Saturday, April 18, 2009

Changing Into Each Other - r jackson


I created you with my actions, actions that I was not aware of until I saw me in you. As I slowly became you and you slowly became me, neither one of us were the same as the beginning.

Did we like the change, 
yes and no. If you love someone you do tend to take on their attributes and they yours. The difficult part is that you take on their bad along with the good. No one likes the bad that they see in themselves. Consequently we don’t like it when see the parts of us that we dislike in others.

Perhaps the answer is that we consciously build up the good we see in one another and downplay the bad. After a few months of this conscience behavior we will see a change taking place. Everyone likes to be around someone that makes then happy about themselves. As we see the other person treating us differently and we then, a change for the better will take place in each of us. As this becomes a habit we will find so much more joy and love being with each other.

Each of us have acquired bad habits that we put on each other, the above reasoning will bring us to that point that we both want to reach. The point where we have the utmost love and respect for one another. We will then begin to appreciate the differences of our  personalities and not even give thought to our imperfections.

1 Corinthians 7: 3-4

No comments: